Our services focus on analysis, project planning, design & development, training, knowledge sharing, partnership, and alliance building.
We deliver robust and timely analysis that balances conservation and development outcomes.
Develop and Design
We work with our clients to design and develop strategies and plans, policies, and solutions to achieve positive environmental outcomes, business, and sustainability goals.
We provide training, presentations, advise and insights on pressing and complex environmental issues to empower and foster positive change.
We actively seek, disseminate, and help to communicate new and relevant information and key decisions on climate change, conservation, and environment to help build the knowledge base in our region.
Partners and Alliances
We actively seek inclusive opportunities to collaborate with experts, technology partners and clients with diverse perspectives and leaders who aspire to make a difference.
Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
Adapting to climate change requires innovation by governments, the private sector, civil society and communities. Our experts investigate, assess and provide practical, implementable adaptation and mitigation solutions to tackle climate change. Expert services include:
- Coastal/shoreline assessment, preservation and restoration
- Feasibility studies for mitigation and adaptation projects and proposed investments
- Stakeholder consultation, engagement, capacity building and training to implement mitigation and adaptation initiatives.
- Vulnerability and risk assessment
- Risk mitigation and risk management strategies
- Mainstreaming climate change adaptation and mitigation into policies, plans and actions
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Preparation of Climate Adaptation Strategies and Plans for governments, businesses, civil society and communities
- Climate proofing advice and strategies
Environment, Biodiversity and Conservation
Our Experts’ professional foundation is grounded in biodiversity, ecosystems management and conservation. Our advisory services are designed to meet the needs of clients in business, government and civil society and our services include:
- Biodiversity assessments, species inventories. Baseline biodiversity surveys to understand conditions prior to development
- Design and development of biodiversity monitoring programs
- Species and populations modeling to help assess the effects of business investments on land and water use
- Biodiversity and conservation financing studies and strategy development
- Environmental impact assessments
- Preparation of ecosystems and protected areas conservation management plans,
- Development of policies for land and water use, climate change
- Socioeconomic and cultural studies
- Ethno-botanical surveys
- Community mapping for natural hazards preparedness
- Preparation of monitoring, evaluation, learning and communications strategies and plans for environmental and conservation programmes and projects
Institutional Development, Business Planning and Organizational Management
We work with clients to strengthen and build where necessary, the capacity of institutions to adapt, evolve and achieve financial and operational self-sufficiency. We focus on strategy development, institutional development, organizational management, business planning, capacity development, operational programming, monitoring, evaluation and learning. Our services include:
- Institutional assessments/audits
- Strategy development/Strategic planning
- Resource mobilization strategy development
- Business plan development and feasibility studies
- Communications strategy development
- Project design and preparation of projects
- Results based monitoring
- Impact evaluations